- To provide a safe AND fun environment for your child in which they can: grow; meet new people; learn new things and have a great holiday week
- Support and enable all families during the holidays, helping them manage to care for their children in a fun, safe and relaxed environment
How the program is run:
- The program is run by volunteers, including a dedicated group of teenagers and young adults who are supported by adults on site
- Children are put into small groups with a minimum of two leaders assigned to guide each group, ensure safety and provide the opportunity to develop friendships with other children and team members
- We run themed activities, games, sports, team competitions, crafts, songs and bible teachings
- We run a full program from 9am – 5pm each day. Children are welcome to be dropped off from 8:30am
- Food: Please make sure you pack a good lunch plus morning and afternoon tea.
- Others: A sun hat, sunscreen, clothing and shoes suited to lots of running around.
- At the end of the week we invite all families to join us for a free community dinner to get to know each other and give the children the opportunity to share what they have been doing throughout the week.
Who can attend:
- The program is open to all children attending Primary School, Intermediate and also year 9 students.
- We also have spaces for teenagers and young adults to volunteer as group leaders
For further information you can email: email@example.com
And watch our latest promotional video’s from our Holiday Programmes by clicking on the link below