- To provide a safe AND fun environment for your child in which they can: grow; meet new people; learn new things and have a great holiday week
- Support and enable all families during the holidays, helping them manage to care for their children in a fun, safe and relaxed environment
How the program is run:
- The program is run by volunteers, including a dedicated group of teenagers and young adults who are supported by adults on site
- Children are put into small groups (max of 10 in one group) with a minimum of two leaders assigned to guide each group, ensure safety and provide the opportunity to develop friendships with other children and team members
- We run games, sports, team competitions, crafts, bible teachings, DVDs and appropriate music
- We run a full program from 9am - 4pm each day. Where necessary we are able to accommodate slight variations in drop off/pick up times with notification beforehand
- Food: we provide morning & afternoon tea as well as lunch. All dietary requirements can be catered for so please let us know in advance
Who can attend:
- The program is open to all children attending Primary School, Intermediate and also year 9 students.
- We would love to be able to tell you more about what's happening at St John's. Email will include information about:
- Future Holiday Programs
- Social and/or fundraising events at St John's
- Children's and youth ministries
We often take photos during the holiday progam. Photos are largely used to promote Holiday Programs in advertising and within the church community. Please let us know if you would prefer that your child's photos are not to be used.
Note: they are not used on social media sites (except through official church pages, eg Facebook)
Please ensure your child does not bring any electronic devices. if found we will take care of it and return the device ar the end of the day. If your child needs to bring a phone, we can look after it for them during the program.
We are a self funding program: our fees are set to ensure the continuation of future holiday programs. We ask that all fees be paid prior to or on the day of arrival to program.
We would be unable to continue to offer our holiday program without the support of our leaders and congregational members. They volunteer their time, energy and talents to ensure our programs run without fail. We appreciate your support as we strive to maintain the quality of the program. Thank you.
How to enroll:
Complete a registration form, and hand it in to the Office at St Johns, with payment
Note: You will be asked to provide further details at the time of arrival to the programme (medical info etc.)
Let us know your interest via email:
On the day:
If you forget to pre-register, we are open to registrations on the day of the programme. Turn up with your child(ren), ready to fill in the registration form and with your payment.
- Cash: attach your payment with your form or pay on arrival to the programme
- Cheque: make out to :- St John's Buckland Beach
- Internet banking: Account :- Westpac Highland Park 03-0166-0135407-04